Life is about two things: loving and learning

12.29.2009

The Soloist

So...I'm 24. I'm in love with love, and I can't find it at all. I was lucky once and unfortunately that ended poorly. So, I'm back to being me. There's nothing wrong with flying solo with myself. I mean I'm a great catch. I'm funny and fun-loving. So it's great, but goodness gracious I'm totally ready (at least I think so) to find my Mister. Now do I wanna get married tomorrow, heck no, I have other things to accomplish, but I would like to begin cultivating a life-long relationship that really just lights up my life like my bffs do, but with that additional spark that you can only get from a romantic relationship.

I guess with this blog I'll just chronicle the pathetic-ness that is my love life. I'm really afraid to "put myself out there" whatever that means. I'm not forward and I am a fail in general at engaging the opposite sex. The opposite sex that I am remotely physically attracted to. I lose my words and I just look stupid. It's quite sad and depressing.

What's going on in my life right now?!? Once definitely had a huge crush on my boss. It has been rectified on the count of 1) he's my boss, and 2) he's now dating one of my classmates.... Apparently there's a guy at church that "checks me out". The past two Sundays my mother and cousin have brought to my attention a gentleman who looks at me post-service. Brittanie said that he's a youth minister and he speaks to the college-bound seniors about that journey. Presently I have no name, and no real stats other than he's in grad school. So...that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment