Life is about two things: loving and learning

12.29.2009

Cashier at Whole Foods was named Mario...

I just took this quiz on cosmo.com "Are you obsessed with your ex?"...It says I am "secretly obsessed"......sad thing is I can't argue. The word 'obsessed' i'd change to something milder, but overall it's fairly accurate. And it freakin' sucks. This coming March it will have been 2 years since the demise of the Mario & Ebonii show. I should be totally good and completely in a new phase of life or whatever. But definitely, not am I. I will say I am good in the sense that I don't cry about anything and I don't get all angry when I hear his name or anything like that. But I do get really nostalgic about really small things. Like something I see something or read or hear something that I know he'd appreciate and I can't tell him. Or there have been a couple of times where things have happened in our time apart and he's the first person I want to tell. And I can't. It's so wack. I want for this to go away. I want not to still care for him as I do, since I know he's moved on and is probably, definitely harboring no warm feelings towards me. Ugh...it's times like these when I wish death upon my thoughts. I want not to care...and unfortunately my favorite pasttimes don't help the cause. I absolutely love me some romantic comedies and to top it off the genre of book I like is Women's Fiction (aka ChickLit). The books are wondermously fantabulous. And while I shouldn't, I have totally had either dreams or daydreams or just random day-scapes/day-pisodes where something miraculous came over him and he returned to me in the most romantic of ways, something in like a reenactment of one of my favorite scenes in a romantic comedy...or something that remotely involves dancing.

It's amazing how I'm essentially devoting an entire entry in my blog to him, and I doubt he ever even thinks of me. What is wrong with me?!? I need to watch a movie that always makes everything better.....Wedding Planner Anyone?!? -- I know...makes no sense...oh, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment