Life is about two things: loving and learning

7.06.2011

I am 0 for 2...shooting 0% from the field

I can't win for losing on this message thing...this is exactly the way it ended last time...I initiate...he responds...I reply responding to his inquiry...he does nothing...

I should've learned from that experience...actually I did...and then I allowed myself to be swayed by outside influences...even though I kinda definitely knew how things were going to pan out...as much as I wanted to will God and the rest of the universe to have things go in a different direction...they definitely went in the way that things kinda always go...south. boo.

It will be what it is I suppose...so time for a u-turn and back to the interstate...I wonder where I'm headed this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment